Description du stage Exane
Exane BNP Paribas is the joint European Cash Brokerage Business of Exane and BNP Paribas.
Under the Exane BNP Paribas brand name, created in 2004 when the agreement with BNP Paribas was signed, Exane provides institutional clients with research, sales and execution on European equities.
Exane BNP Paribas's 110 analysts cover more than 600 European stocks and work closely with an 90-strong sales and sales-trading team.
The group thus benefits from critical mass and acknowledged expertise in Equity Research, in which it continues to pursue a sustained and ambitious investment policy.
Exane BNP Paribas, which has established a strong position on European Equities (No. 7 in Pan European Equity Sector Research in the Extel Survey 2011), serves more than 1,200 institutional investors worldwide from a base of 11 offices: Paris, London, Brussels, Geneva, Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan, Stockholm, Zurich, New York and Singapore.
Our research centres in London, Paris, Brussels, Madrid and Milan produce original and independent research, based on the mastery of sector and company fundamentals. A key factor of our added value is our capacity to present pertinent and varied investment ideas.
As a member of the Equity Research Dept, you will report directly to an experienced financial analyst and will work with all the team on various tasks that will include, among other things:
- Investigating and summarising general and financial information
- Updating financial models on covered and listed stocks
- Helping to gather value-added information to write incisive reports for investors
- Taking part in the set-up of proprietary databases and valuation comparables
This internship will allow you to carry out operational tasks, enhance your skills in financial analysis and you will also benefit from the expertise of Exane BNP Paribas.
- You are a student (gap year or last year of studies) from a top-ranking management or engineering school with a focus on Finance
- You are seeking to secure a 6 or 12-month internship before you graduate
- You have solid working knowledge of accounting and financial techniques / valuation models / Multiples
- You are proficient in Excel
- You are fluent in English (French is not required even for the Paris Platform)
Exane can offer you attractive career opportunities before and/or after your graduation in a creative and entrepreneurial corporate culture which rewards the contribution of every individual.
Applications, including a CV (UK Version), may be submitted directly via our website (www.exane.com).
Only candidates who exactly match the profile sought will be considered.