ANA, S.A. recently reviewed its environmental policy and redefined its targets with significantly more ambitious requirements. Several solutions are now being considered to reduce the impact airports, airlines and passengers have on environment, with the reduction of the reduction of emissions and a rational use of energy so that carbon neutrality is achieved in 2030.
This objective will require a number of changes on the infrastructure to be carried out, including development of new and alternative solutions to be implemented so that the project goals are achieve.
The Engineering and Asset Management department is responsible for the development of infrastructures at ANA, SA, it will be incumbent on be responsible for this important transformation project.
- Coordinate a project-dedicated team responsible to defining, developing and implementing, at ANA airports, projects related to the fulfillment of the established goals;
- Coordinate the projects’ implementation, in articulation with the Sustainability and Environment department and the Business Units (airports), ensuring they meet the approved timeline and cost;
- Coordinate his/her team’s allocation and with other project stakeholders the timely delivery of the project under his/her responsibility;
- Coordinate and monitor the team with different MEP disciplines, promoting the professional development of the its elements, in articulation with the other areas of the Engineering and Asset Management department and with the Business Units;
- Coordinate and evaluate potential efficient and innovative technical solutions, proposed by project leaders, that respond to previously established needs in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Coordinate the development and definition of preliminary studies, cost estimates, scheduling and phasing of investment projects to include coordination with other investments;
- Supervise the preparation of technical specifications, general and specific clauses for tender processes;
- Monitoring and supervising the execution of MEP specific projects, including compliance of third-party deliverables are in line with the RFP;
- Conceptual design and implementation of environmentally sustainable solutions, with a focus on energy and water efficiency, etc.;
- Analysis of the Business Units' investment proposals, namely their technical requirements, evaluating and supporting the selection of solutions that ensure compliance with the requirements demanded by the environmental objectives, with coordination with the Sustainability and Environment department;
- Coordinate the necessary technical clarifications, framed with the strategies and requirements defined for the achievement of carbon neutrality.
Qualifications, technical knowledge and requirements:
- Master’s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in team management and similar functions;
- In dept knowledge of relevant technical regulations;
- Ability to plan (design and works);
- Excellent numerical skills, including experience using Excel;
- Knowledge in energy management;
- Knowledge in geometric design using AutoCAD.
Organization, autonomy, flexibility, dynamism and resilience;
Coordination and management of multidisciplinary projects;
Ability to communicate and teamwork.
- Available to travel;
- Good working knowledge of English (spoken and writen);
- Good knowledge of Portuguese (spoken and written).
Working place: Lisbon.
The pre-selected candidates will be submitted to the tests deemed necessary after analysis of their applications. The formalisation should be made until 12/04/2022, to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.