With the Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for communication arbitration, monitoring objectives and results, and governance of transverse projects. You will be required to organize and participate in meetings (Comex session, internal meetings, central team workshops…), collect information and make contact with the different teams.
Your role will be as follows:
– Ambassador: representing the company’s vision, you will federate the teams around common projects by ensuring compliance with OKRs (objectives & key results) and accompany the various divisions on their objectives in order to accelerate the company’s transformation.
– Architect: you will facilitate and harmonize communication within the company and with the CEO
– Right-hand : you will assist the CEO in their tasks, by understanding the issues, finding innovative solutions and developing action plans in perfect harmony with the company’s strategy and values.
– A real Swiss Army knife : you will be involved in cross-functional projects and will be versatile and will participate in related areas such as HR, CSR, finance, corporate strategy…
This list of tasks is not exhaustive and for sure, you will have the opportunity to work on other subjects and to be proactive. Your imagination is your only limit!
What we can offer you:
- An experience in contact with digital marketing experts, within a pioneer company, in an international environment;
- An immersion in a young, friendly and inspiring team!
What we are looking for :
- You are student in business school (master’s degree)
- Organized and rigorous, you automate tasks in order to gain in efficiency
- You are synthetic, proactive and looking for innovative solutions
- You are enthusiastic, engaged and able to conceptualize and map ideas in a clear and visual way
- You are a good communicator : you like to interact with your colleagues and you know how to adapt to different profiles
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French
- You master the Office Pack (Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint) and the company’s communication tools (Zoom). Knowledge of Notion.so is a plus
INFOS PRATIQUES SUR L'OFFRE
- Beginning : 6 months full time internship starting end of June/beginning of July
- Location: Paris 2nd, metro Opéra
- Salary : 1 000 to 1 200€ /month according to profile + Participation in transportation costs up to 50% + Meal tickets
- Possibility of partial remote working
With Jobmania, find your internship and earn 150€, referring your friends ! Recommend an internship offer : we pay you a bonus of 150€ if your godchild is hired. You can find all the information on the website of Jobmania, section called "Parrainage".Jobmania en quelques mots !
Jobmania, créée en 2011, est née de l'envie d'offrir aux étudiant.es un espace et un accompagnement unique pour toutes leurs recherches de stages, alternances, jobs étudiants et premier emploi.
Le leitmotiv même de notre mission est de satisfaire au mieux nos partenaires dans leurs projets de recrutement et nos candidat.es dans l’évolution de leur projet professionnel.
Bienvenue chez la première agence de recrutement dédiée aux étudiant.es ! Grâce à un accompagnement personnalisé, nos consultants mettent tout en œuvre pour vous aider à réaliser votre projet professionnel. Stages, alternances, jobs étudiants et 1er emploi, retrouvez toutes nos annonces sur notre site internet et nos réseaux sociaux