Description de l'entité
At Ciel et Terre, we are convinced solar power generation is an efficient and affordable alternative to conventional fossil energies. Employing about 100 people within our head office in Lille and the subsidiaries in Tokyo, London, San Francisco, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Tainan and Bangalore, we are proud to be creating jobs while contributing to the development of low-carbon, sustainable economies and societies.
We have been developing large-scale solar power plants since 2006, on rooftops (about 15 MW) and on water (over 200 MW worldwide). To address the lack of space available for large-scale ground-based PV systems, which often take up wide areas of productive farmland, we developed a serious alternative with our Hydrelio® floating PV technology. Patented in 2011, this reliable and cost-effective technology allows the installation of large-scale floating solar systems on quarry lakes, dams, irrigation reservoirs or water-treatment sites. As pioneers and experts in the floating PV market, we are developing strategic partnerships on a daily basis and exporting our business and technology worldwide.
To face a fast-paced and rapidly evolving market, our product development efforts are focused on disruptive innovations, designed to make floating PV systems as affordable as possible, as soon as possible. To remain the leaders in this new industry and keep setting the pace, we are looking for talented individuals to join our teams. Get in on the ground floor, and act to transform the global energy mix!
CIEL ET TERRE INTERNATIONAL
Intern or apprentice - COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
Date de publication
sept. 28, 2018
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales/Marketing/Communication
Langues à maitriser
French & English
Niveau de maitrise
Envoi Cv par mail
Statutory minimum compensation
Répartition du temps de travail
What we offer
- Work for the pioneering and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Autonomy, freedom of initiative and self-development
- Daily interaction with multicultural teams
The SALES & MARKETING department is recruiting a trainee or an apprentice (apprenticeship contract only) assist on the following tasks:
- Create/refresh the marketing tools by adapting them to the different countries (sales brochures, presentations, posters, business cards, graphic animations and videos, goodies...).
- Improve and finalize the layout of sales and technical documents (FAQ, reports…) while monitoring the application of the international graphic charter.
Web & Community
- Assist the implementation of the new website for contents and design.
- Help to optimize the website in terms of visibility and fluency during navigation, analyse the key indicators (KPI), update contents (figures, references, ‘news’ interface).
- Animate social networks (B2B community management) and analyse performance indicators.
- Collect information and write a quarterly e-mailing campaign for the clients about the floating solar market in general and about the news of the company.
- Collect the news from each team every quarter to help compilation of the internal newsletter.
Press & Media
- Detect any interesting publication for the company in the media (floating solar market, Ciel & Terre projects, competition) to monitor a monthly overview (press review) and ensure a continuous benchmark and competitive intelligence.
- Identify media partners, look for publication opportunities and help to prepare the press releases.
- Organize and monitor the pictures library
- Implement and monitor a reporting tool to measure marketing efficiency and identify levers to improve it.
The tasks description is not exhaustive and can vary according to the curiosity and the initiatives of the trainee.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Proficiency in Office pack and Adobe Photoshop (InDesign/Illustrator)
- Fluent in French & English, other language appreciated
- Interpersonal skills & writing abilities (internal and external communication)
- Interest in social media
- Knowledges in website analysis tools (Google analytics)
- Previous experience preferred
- Interest in renewables and desire to make an impact in this field
- Willingness to work in a recent company and to make it grow with voluntarism and energy
- Open-minded, team player: freely shares information, communicates with ease
- Continuous improvement attitude, accepting constructive feedback
- Creative, accurate and rigorous
- Ability for self-governance and adaptability
- Curiosity, pro-activity and implication
Date de début
As soon as possible
Bon à savoir
- 6-month internship or apprenticeship contract
- Start as soon as possible
- Job located in the Lille office
- Statutory minimum compensation (for the internship)
- Lunch vouchers – Public transit fees covered at 50%.
Please send a cover letter in English to Fanny HERMANT : email@example.com
For apprenticeship, please specify your schedule