Reporting to the Software Global Category Manager for IT & Telco Group Procurement, an experienced and committed individual who can implement a procurement strategy for Software purchases globally. The total spend covered is 40 M€ / year.
* Demonstrate a strong ability to anticipate, map, consolidate and manage your portfolio to close best in class deals with Software vendors.
* Contribute and support the business in the ongoing development of the purchasing strategy for Software through the introduction of leading edge techniques.
* Collaborate with Local Procurement community to align purchasing strategy, identify spend leveraging opportunities and operationalize global agreements.
* Build a strong reporting to seek approval/commitment from procurement and key business leaders.
* Review and support category / market data and associated spend data analysis for management reporting.
* Develop and own category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting Procurement cost savings initiatives within group’s savings tool tracker (locally and globally).
* Deploy a strong Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) with your key suppliers by running performance reviews and organizing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
* Several years' experience (5+) within a leading edge company recognised for its purchasing excellence.
* Software and IT category specific experience, strategic sourcing and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details. Strong emphasis on risk management through negotiation of the appropriate contract terms and conditions.
* Track record of developing an IT sub-category globally and the associated achievement of cost savings.
* Ability to understand ongoing changes in the Software market and adapt your procurement strategy accordingly.
* Paris and plan displacements
Date de début
juin 06, 2019
Logistique - Achat - Stock - Transport
Informatique / Télécom / Internet