Stage - Business Developer (100% anglais, à Rotterdam)
janv. 21, 2021
Lox is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Rotterdam aiming to disrupt the traditional market of logistics by bringing transparency. Our day-to-day mission is to support retail and e-commerce companies in their digital transformation and the management of their logistics.
Lox is only 9 months old, but already growing at lightning speed and we are working already with some of the biggest brands.
#1 - SDR (40% of your time at work)
- Establish prospect lists using different sources: LinkedIn, database, etc.
- Prospect inbound and outbound BtoB leads by phone and email;
- Understand and identify prospects logistics issues (Executives, CEO, CFO, Logistics Manager)
- Make your interlocutor talk by establishing trust and identify his or her main pain point.
- Qualify their business goals and needs, and identify how Lox can help them.
- Maintain a quality relationship with our leads through reminders, personalized and creative messages to increase our prospects’ interest in our solutions.
- Monitor and communicate your performance through weekly reports.
- Provide feedback to the team to improve processes and Lox products
#2 - Account Executive (40% of your time at work)
- Conduct video calls demonstrations of Lox platform and responds to the needs identified during the first call.
- Negotiation, clothing, and onboarding of your prospects, with or without a pilot phase.
- Follow up on your customer portfolio
#3 - Improve customer experience and channel acquisition (20% of your time at work)
- Participate in product development by providing constructive feedback to the tech team.
- Brainstorm and develop new funnels of acquisition.
- Improve Lox onboarding process.
- A first experience in Sales is a plus; familiarity with the startup industry.
- You are a relentless, and results-driven person.
- You are ambitious and are always looking to go beyond your limits.
- You are curious and analytical
- You have a team spirit and the desire to share your knowledge
700 - 900
Date de publication
janv. 20, 2021
A propos de La Relève
Création d’un cabinet de recrutement qui permettra de mettre en relation les étudiants et les entreprises. L’idée est de présenter des PME à des étudiants ne connaissant que les grands groupes.