Who are we?
Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
What will be your mission?
As international legal counsel, you will join a team of 2 people and report to our Head of Legal and play a key role in the legal team. In collaboration with all our departments (Sales, Universities, HR, Marketing, Product and tech), you will provide high quality legal support on strategic projects and contracts in various jurisdictions, with a focus on the German market.
Main missions and objectives
- Negotiate commercial contracts with our customers in cooperation with sales teams
- Negotiate partnership agreements with our university partners in cooperation with universities teams
- Work closely with other teams to negotiate a great variety of contracts (procurement, IT, partnerships)
- Contracts management and monitoring
- Provide advice to HR team on employment law globally with the support of external lawyers when necessary
- Provide legal support and training on various legal matters to other teams such as Marketing, sales, etc.
- In collaboration with our DPO, provide legal advice on GDPR matters to various teams
- Ensure product legal compliance
- Work hand-in-hand with other legal team members on various projects
Who are you?
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Law degree obtained in France or in Germany with a civil and contractual background
- At least 2 years of experience working as a lawyer or in-house
- Former experience in the Tech area or startup is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Willingness to work on various topics. We are looking for someone curious and ready to explore new topics.
- Team-oriented and willingness to work with various operational teams
8 reasons why (to join us):
A meaningful mission with a concrete impact on the new generation
An international team with strong values
A challenging environment to grow in and real evolution perspectives
A super flexible remote policy (possibility to work remotely 4 days a week + 1 month a year wherever you want in Europe)
A beautiful office in Paris (IXe) (only for French contracts, adapt to the location)
A top Apple equipment : Macbook Air
An attractive corporate life : charity actions, sport challenges, parties, business case, seminars, etc.!
An advantageous remuneration package, between 8 and 13 RRT/year, Alan as "mutuelle", a Swile Card, 50% of your public transportation reimbursed, BSPCE, etc.
We could continue, but let's discuss the topic together during the recruitment process!
We are an inclusive company
At JobTeaser, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone feels great and we are proud to promote diversity within our teams. All applications we receive are reviewed through a defined process based on skills.
A 30-min screening call with a member of the team to get to know you better An interview with your future manager to discuss about your past experiences and motivations One or several focus interview that can include business cases to test your hard skills A final round with HR and N+2 to confirm the reciprocal match Welcome at JobTeaser!!
Don't worry: the process can be very quick despite the different steps! (2-3 weeks in average) Apply now