*** $10,000 *** Sign on Bonus
Legend Healthcare and Rehab, a growing and super busy rehab facility in Paris, TX, is seeking a full-time physical therapist to join our amazing in-house therapy team and help us provide comprehensive therapy services to our wonderful residents.
We are doing great things in our inpatient and outpatient programming, and see a diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders. In return for your clinical and professional expertise, we can offer you a highly competitive compensation package with great benefits, paid CEUs and many career growth opportunities. Legend Healthcare and Rehab receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day.
- Evaluate patients within forty eight (48) hours of physician referral
- Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician
- Treat patients according to the physician's treatment plan
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides in direct patient care and patient related activities and adhere to facility Supervision Policy and Procedure Matrix
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in Patient Care Conference, Utilization Review Meeting and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Participate in in service training program for other staff in the facility
- Record evaluations, daily treatment notes as necessary, weekly progress notes, HFCA therapy cert/POC forms per facility policy and procedure
- Record treatment charges daily per facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance programs
- Participate in discharge planning
- Coordinate necessary durable medical equipment and adaptive equipment for patients to facilitate safety and independence in ADL's
- Report any problems with department equipment so that it is maintained in good working order
- Comply with Physical Therapy Practice Act and the facility Policy and Procedures
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department.
We offer competitive pay and great benefit packages! Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Relocation assistance available
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: Legend Healthcare and Rehab – Paris Texas
Back to Jobs