The purpose of the internship is to assist the Career and Industry Relationship team with administration tasks concerning students’ placement and queries on career opportunities and procedures, keeping the relevant platforms up to date.
The role will consist in assisting students within the Paris School with basic career-related topics such as resume, cover letter, and CV critiques.
This position would be ideal for someone who has a career interest in human sciences.
- To support the Career and Industry Relationship team with placement administration, focused on agreements, H&S forms ..;
- To support the Career and Industry Relationship team communication platforms by uploading workshops, events, jobs ...;
- To assist the team on sourcing new placement opportunities for students;
- To monitor student attendance during their placements and report any issues to the Career and Industry Relationship Manager;
- To assist the team on developing and maintaining relationships with the Paris Alumni network
- To support the team with other departmental admin duties;
- To support the department with any further task that the role may require.
Education and skills
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ideally in HR or equivalent, you are looking for a challenging internship in an international environment.
- Excellent written and spoken French and English;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interest in Fashion/ Luxury industry and education;
- Enthusiastic, positive person who thrives in fast-paced environments;
- Good team player, and creative thinker with strong people skills;
- Sensitivity and ability for communication & event organization
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Dynamic and proactive.
Mandatory internship agreement.